Washington State Community College Consortium For Study Abroad

Financial Aid & Scholarships

Posted by Virginia Gabby On January - 8 - 2017

Financial Aid

Question: Can you use financial aid to apply towards program fees?

Answer: Yes, check out this Financial Aid resource page!


WCCCSA Scholarships

Question: Does WCCCSA have any scholarships  available to help me fund my study abroad?

Answer: Yes, check out the WCCCSA Scholarship page for more information about our scholarship and the process to apply.


Scholarships Resources 

Questions: How to I search for other study abroad scholarship opportunities?

Answer: Go the the Scholarship Resources page to find more study abroad scholarship opportunities and scholarship search engines.


Gilman Scholarship

Question: I have heard about the Gilman Scholarship, what is it exactly?

Answer: The Gilman Scholarship awards up to of $5,000 to recipients from 2-year and 4-year schools who are Pell Grant recipients. For more information check out the Gilman Information page and the official Gilman Scholarship website.